In connection with the processing of personal data, we provide you with the following information in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data:
The controller who has determined the purposes and means of processing your personal data is the company
CHEMOSVIT FIBROCHEM, s.r.o., Štúrova 101, 059 21 Svit, SR, ID No. 31 736 327, registered in the Commercial Register
Register of the District Court Prešov, Section Sro, Insert 38892//P
for the documentation part of the EIA
Administrative and Personnel Specialist
no. 052 715 3257, e-mail: email@example.com
III. Basic information on the processing of OA in information systems
Scope of personal data
We minimise the amount of personal data we process so that it is sufficient to provide you with the quality of service you expect from us, to comply with our legal obligations and to protect our legitimate interests. We process the following categories of personal data:
Basic data, which are your name and surname, delivery and billing address, or ID number if you are
entrepreneur - natural person (sole trader).
Contact details, which are your telephone number, e-mail or contact address.
Information about your use of our products and services, about products you have purchased or are considering purchasing.
Records of email communications or other communications with you in electronic or written form.
THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is commercial communication between the seller and the buyer for the purpose of selling goods at a distance via an electronic communication network (e-shop).
- We process your personal data primarily for the purpose of concluding purchase contracts for the supply of our goods. This includes, in particular, the receipt and processing of orders, the issue of invoices and tax documents, the recording of payments, the dispatch of goods to the address specified by you, etc.
- For the proper fulfilment of all legal obligations, we also process personal data for the purposes of bookkeeping, registry management, or handling complaints and claims. In some cases, it is also necessary to process personal data for the purposes of litigation and out-of-court debt recovery.
Your personal data is not used for marketing purposes.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data on the basis of the law or on the basis of the performance of a contract (for example, a contract of sale) to which you are a party.
CATEGORIES OF BENEFICIARIES
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients during processing:
- Postal, courier and shipping companies
- Law and legal offices
- Collection companies and bailiffs
- Courts and law enforcement authorities
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
We store your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and thereafter in accordance with the Accounting Act and the Archives and Records Act.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject shall have the right, upon request, to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data relating to him or her are being processed and, if so, to:
- the right to obtain access to that personal data and information on the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the identity of the recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and the envisaged period of retention of the personal data,
- the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him or her rectified by the controller without undue delay,
- the right to have personal data relating to him or her erased by the controller without undue delay under the conditions laid down by law,
- the right to have the controller restrict the processing of personal data under the conditions laid down by law,
- the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his or her particular situation under the conditions laid down in the law,
- the right to submit a petition to initiate proceedings to the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 36 064 220,
- the right to be informed of the source of the personal data if the personal data were not obtained from the data subject,
- the right to be informed of the existence of automated individual decision-making, including trawling,
- the right to be informed of adequate safeguards regarding the transfer where personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation,
- the right to obtain the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those personal data to another controller, where technically feasible,
- the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time, where the processing is based on a legal basis which is the consent of the data subject, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal,
- the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing of personal data, including interception, and which has legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
The data subject shall exercise those rights by written request or by electronic means. Where the data subject requests information orally, the information shall be provided to him or her provided that he or she proves his or her identity.