The traditional production of fibers at Chemosvit Fibrochem began as early as 1934. The initial production of viscose and later polyamide fibers was replaced in 1974 by the production of polypropylene fine fibers under the name PROLEN®. During more than forty years of history, the PROLEN® brand has been presented on all continents of our planet and is used, among other things, in thermal clothing of many well-known sports brands. Our own technological and production know-how and advanced management procedures are a guarantee of long-term stability for every customer. Chemosvit Fibrochem s.r.o. is today the strongest and most experienced producer of low fineness multilament polypropylene fibers in Europe.
Prolen® is one of the most environmentally friendly fibers currently produced, because it uses less energy and almost zero water consumption. It is produced without the use of pesticides and insecticides as in the case of natural fibers, and its production does not pollute the environment and the air. It is colored in the mass. This means that its dyeing does not emit harmful chemicals and does not lose a liter of water as is the case with other types of fibers, especially surface-dyed ones. The certified pigments that are used are permanently embedded in a matrix of polypropylene polymer, do not migrate into the skin or water, and thus retain color saturation and stability throughout the life of the final product. Disperse and surface dyes used for dyeing polyesters or cotton are gradually released not only into wastewater but also into the skin and can be a source of allergies and skin problems. The health safety, hypoallergenic, hydrophobic and functional properties of Prolen fibers bring an ecological alternative with exceptional performance parameters of the final products.
Our range of products and production lines includes:
- polypropylene textile and technical multilament yarns PROLEN®, dyed in the mass (flat, flat technical, textured high elastic, textured low elastic, air textured, twisted, intermingled)
- in mass modified polypropylene yarns PROLEN® with additives based on ions of silver, zinc and natural anti-tick protection
- PROLEN® technical polypropylene yarns with increased UV stabilization, flame retardancy, reflectance in the IR spectrum and the ability to reduce surface temperature
- Cellen yarns – cellulose modified polypropylene yarns
- Biodegradable PLA yarns
- PA11 yarns from natural sources
- Kinex® yarns – PVDF yarns without PFCs
- Color concentrates and modified masterbatches (more than 800 colors),
- Socks (classic, sports, medical, antibacterial modified, etc.): brands Karpathia, Johny Tatrosh, Folkies (folk motifs)
- Product line of medical textiles Prolen® Medical
- Knitted and woven products made of Prolen® yarn
Certified production and products are a guarantee of top quality in the textile, medical, automotive, aeronautical, agricultural, construction, food and furniture industries.
Our other brands:
- Prolen® Medicalza